Well my camera finally dies, it was on its death bed for awhile now. It has been dropped plenty of times, and this time was its last fall. I will miss it, it took great pictures.
If anyone hears of any good deals on cameras let me know. So for now no more pictures on my blog for now, just my words.
I couldn't figure out what this pain was I was feeling on the right side of my belly. But I came to the conclusion it was baby kicking at my ribs. I hear that is a common complaint. I am at the point I feel large, and that my belly is the size of a large pumpkin. I feel other parts are getting bigger to like my thighs, oowee better start doing some squats or something. Well I better go , 3 of my five kids are awake now.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment